Saturday, June 12, 2010

WAKA WAKA...Its time for AFRICA


Oh yeah, the beautiful game, football madness...WORLD CUP is upon us.
Lines have been drawn and sides taken. Battle for the remote is on, especially when the others in the family are on the edge of their seats wondering what their favourite soap star is going to do next!
Me and football are more like acquaintances but even I am not immune to the spirit of WAKA WAKA...got to love Shakira singing the song...very contagious..:)
Been asked a number of times whom I would support...so after much thought, this is how I have decided to align my support :-
1) Argentina ( for the unpredictable Maradona..:) )
2) South Korea (just like them after their previous WC performance when they made it to a semi)
3) the underdog of the finals if my No.1 and No. 2 choice don't make it there..;)
If the world had to go mad, this is one cool way to do it. However, to all bosses and those of similar position, good time to work on the deep breathing coz for many it will be awesomest of times, whereas for you and productivity, its going to be the worst of times..:)
Now to go con my parents into giving me the remote...WAKA WAKA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment