Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lazy Days

It just encases your brain and joints with goo...makes you respond slower...puts you in that "The world can wait" mode - Lazy Days.
The weather is my catalyst, especially if its the weekend and there is time for me to lounge/marinate in self indulgence (sleep/snooze being at the top of the list). As I scan my brain setting up my to-do list for the day, the temp gauge in my system will check suitability and my brain will auto self portion a huge chunk of it for me to slow down and just chill. Procrastination throws a parade when I am in this mode but thankfully my brain has a contingency back up plan for moments like this - burning the midnight oil, if necessary.
Lazy days - its a luxury for many cause time is a task master...tick-tock.. the clock doesn't wait for anyone. Most people yearn for it, even the most anal of the lot. However, if your life is one long string of lazy days, you might just want to indulge yourself in the occasional mind jamming, heart thumping, bowel squeezing day to keep yourself primed and heighten your senses for the next Lazy Day to come your way.
Happy marinating...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment