Saturday, March 9, 2013

FROG ATTACK

It hopped, skipped and jumped into our lives at work. Maybe the hot weather or the high volume of work traffic that has kept us from getting to know this blue character even closer but I am glad we finally have. When I say blue, by no means is it a SAD character, on contraire, its a FUN blue fellow... :-)
The FROG VLE  is heaven sent. It will be fun for the teachers, as well as students, as it sets an alternative platform to gaining and sharing knowledge....its a VIRTUAL platform. Access is now multiple. Its not something new but its been designed to be more user friendly.  



My dashboard...as you can see, I love providing links so that you can explore at your own pace..:) If you have any I should add, drop me a note, and I promise to consider it..:)
The success or failure of something lies in the hands of the users...so I say, LET'S FROGGING JUMP TO IT....:D 

No comments:

Post a Comment