Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hope

Haven't Met You Yet, that pretty much sums up my quest for love. Yes, some have labeled Haven't Met You Yet as pathetic, however it chronicles my ventures into love. Don't get me wrong. I don't regret any of them..as the cliche goes, you haven't lived till you've loved..well I certainly have lived and my heart resembles a war torn battle field that has seen orchids bloom in the cracks..:)

My quest for love has taken me through many different terrains. I have stumbled into it, willingly fallen into it, totally detoured by it, reluctantly pushed through it...yet it just hasn't clicked. Oh well, I pick myself up every time, stick colourful band aids on my cuts and bruises, dust off as much of hurt as possible and look to the horizon. God has plans for me and I shall keep looking and listening for them.

Yes, I am hopeful. Isn't that what life is all about... love and hope..:)

I wish all of you lots of love..;)

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/michael_buble/havent_met_you_yet.html

1 comment: